ICAN² Conference Terms and Conditions:
The ICAN² ( International Corporate Alumni Network) Conference will take place in New York, at the SAP’s innovation hub, Hudson Yards, December 2-3, 2019. Registration for the event is being made by, and between IntraWorlds, SAP, and the registrant. Conference registration shall include the following:
- Evening welcome reception on Monday, December 2, 2019
- Snacks and refreshments are included on Monday, December 2, 2019
- All workshops, presentations, innovation center tour and breakout sessions on Wednesday, December 3, 2019
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included on Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- Sundancer yacht dinner cruise on Wednesday, December 3, 2019
*registrant must plan and pay for their own flights, ground transportation, and hotel accommodations.
If registrant needs to cancel their participation, they must notify ICAN², IntraWorlds, and/or SAP in writing. Refunds will be provided according to the following schedule:
- If cancellation notice is given before October 15, 2019, the full registration fee will be refunded.
- If cancellation notice is given between October 15 – November 2, 2019, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- A refund will not be provided if cancellation notice is received on or after November 2, 2019.
- There are no refunds for no-shows.
*registrant is responsible for communicating cancellation to hotel and must comply with the hotel’s cancellation policy.
If you are unable to attend the conference‚ you may designate a substitute to fill your spot. On-site substitutions will be assesses, a $50 admin fee may apply. Please contact ICAN², IntraWorlds, and/or SAP to provide the substitute’s name, title, and contact information as soon as possible. Any requests for changes to a hotel reservation must be managed by the registrant directly with the hotel.
Standard rate – $499. Registration fees will be invoiced and must be paid 30 days following your registration.
Photography, Audio and Video Recording Policy:
By attending ICAN² ( International Corporate Alumni Network) Conference, registrant agrees that ICAN² has the right and permission to use photographs and/or video recordings of me at ICAN² conference and on its websites and in publications, promotional flyers, educational materials, derivative works, or for any other similar purpose.
Force Majeure Uncontrollable Events Policy:
ICAN² shall not be held accountable or responsible for delays of performance of the event for such unforeseen events caused by fire, flood, civil, acts of god or similar causes beyond its reasonable control. For such events the organizer, ICAN², may reschedule, cancel, or postpone the event and shall not be liable for any damages or costs incurred.