ICAN² Virtual Conference 2020
Join our second annual ICAN² Conference on December 9th, 2020!
We’re excited to take things virtual and address the latest and greatest of Corporate Alumni Management. Whether you are just getting things started, or have a well established program, you’ll leave with some helpful tips, new connections, and inspirational ideas going into 2021. Register today by filling out the form below.
Date: December 9th, 2020
Location: Online – link to follow
- PST: 7:30 – 10:30 am
- EST: 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
- GMT: 3:30 – 6:30 pm
- CET: 4:30 – 7:30 pm
- Welcome & Industry Announcement | Conenza + IntraWorlds – Conference Kick-off
- Presentation | Planetly – Sustainability in 2021
- Presentation | BCG – Connecting and Supporting Alumni in 80+ Countries – Insights from BCG’s Alumni Network with Anna Moreno Damico, Alumni Strategy & Engagement, Global Senior Manager
- Breakout Room Panel Discussions | Two parallel sessions based on program maturity – launching versus accelerating. Moderated by Jenn Pedde, Global Manager of Alumni & Community at Oliver Wyman and Martine Davies, Alumni Relations and Community Engagement Expert at Strategic Relationships & Networks Ltd.
- Presentation | More info to come
- Conference Wrap-up | Conenza + IntraWorlds
- Optional: Solution Overview – A brief look into the Conenza + IntraWorlds Alumni Solution
ICAN² CONFERENCE 2019 | DECEMBER 2-3 | NYC
The 2019 ICAN² Conference took place on Tuesday, December 3 in NYC. The world’s first and only conference focused exclusively on corporate alumni management. The day consisted of collaborative workshops, panel discussions and presentations with a focus on networking and best practise sharing. A huge thank you goes out to all speakers, participants and partners – the event was a success thanks to your contributions. Stay tuned for ICAN² 2020!