ICAN² Virtual Conference 2020
Join our second annual ICAN² Conference on December 9th, 2020!
We’re excited to take things virtual and address the latest and greatest of Corporate Alumni Management. Whether you are just getting things started, or have a well established program, you’ll leave with some helpful tips, new connections, and inspirational ideas going into 2021. Register today by filling out the form below.
Date: December 9th, 2020
Location: Online – link to follow
Time by region:
- PST: 7:30 – 10:30 am
- EST: 10:30 am – 1:30 pm
- GMT: 3:30 – 6:30 pm
- CET: 4:30 – 7:30 pm
- Welcome & Industry Announcement | Conenza + IntraWorlds – Conference Kick-off
- Presentation | Planetly: Sustainable Alumni Management – In this session, Anna Alex, Founder of Plantely will share how her Berlin based start-up helped IntraWorlds and Conenza understand their Carbon Footprint and define ways to offer a carbon neutral corporate alumni management solution. Building on this, she will present a vision how entire alumni programs can become carbon neutral. Also, learn how her experience as a successful entrepreneur inspired her to start Planetly.
- Presentation | BCG: Connecting and Supporting Alumni in 80+ Countries – In this session, the Global Head of BCG’s Alumni Strategy – Anna Moreno Damico – will walk us through some of BCG’s recent findings on Alumni expectations, needs and interests collected freshly in their global survey. Also, innovative ways to connect an Alumni Value Proposition to the career’s lifecycle. Anna is eager to share her experience building communities and engagement with former employees in more than 80 countries under the Boston Consulting Group’s brand.
- Breakout Room Panel Discussions | Two parallel sessions based on program maturity.
Session 1: Program Approval. What’s next? You’ve (finally) received the greenlight on creating a formal alumni program, but what’s next? Join Martine Davies, Founder and Director of Strategic Relationships & Networks Ltd. as she moderates a discussion with panelists Laura Hayes, Global Alumni Program Lead for IQVIA, Cressie Taylor-Scott, Global Alumni Manager for Milbank, and Christine Germino, Marketing Specialist for Kearney on to how streamline the endless tasks for launching a successful alumni program. Our panel members will cover topics such as what launch metrics you should measure, activities to consider post-launch, and how to build your future content plans.
Session 2: Program Maturity. Now what? You’ve built it, they came, but how do you keep them coming? Join Jenn Pedde, Global Alumni Manager for Oliver Wyman as she moderates a discussion with Emma Seidman, Senior Alumni Relations Coordinator for Ropes and Gray LLP, Dr. Christian Mencke, Alumni Relations SAP SE, and Tony Audino, Co-CEO of Conenza + IntraWorlds as they embark on a discussion for well established alumni programs who are looking to implement new and exciting ideas for engaging their alumni community. This session will cover topics like, how metrics differ from launch until now, balancing what you’ve built while planning for the future, and how to reignite engagement with an audience who has been a part of the community for years.
- Presentation | Stories are the Sacred Bundle – In this session, Ellen Rievman Director at The TAI Group, will walk you through the art of story telling and how it can play a role in alumni outreach. Analytic techniques today give us the ability to understand the science of why stories are so compelling. The Sacred Bundle allows you to put your heart to the science. By developing, crafting and curating your stories, you can create a personal Sacred Bundle and enable connections to your communities.
- Conference Wrap-up | Conenza + IntraWorlds
ICAN² CONFERENCE 2019 | DECEMBER 2-3 | NYC
The 2019 ICAN² Conference took place on Tuesday, December 3 in NYC. The world’s first and only conference focused exclusively on corporate alumni management. The day consisted of collaborative workshops, panel discussions and presentations with a focus on networking and best practise sharing. A huge thank you goes out to all speakers, participants and partners – the event was a success thanks to your contributions. Stay tuned for ICAN² 2020!