Last update: January, 2020
If you are using any ICAN² Platform, this ToU applies to you. Every user of ours agrees to abide by this ToU and is responsible for any violations. You are not allowed to assist or engage others in a way that would violate this ToU. We may also delete questionable content or block the user of ICAN² Platform in case of infringement of the Internet etiquette.
We periodically update these terms and we will let you know when we do via email. You agree to review the ToU on a regular basis and always remain in compliance.
Proper Usage of the ICAN² Platform
In addition, and without limiting the other requirements in this ToU, you may not (directly or indirectly) use the ICAN² Platform with content, or in a manner that:
- is threatening, abusive, harassing, stalking, or defamatory;
- is deceptive, false, misleading or fraudulent;
- is invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise violates another’s legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- contains vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material;
- infringes a third party’s intellectual property right(s);
- publishes, posts, uploads, or otherwise distribute any software, music, videos, or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you have all necessary rights and consents to do so;
- uploads files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person’s computer;
- downloads any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in that way;
- falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or proprietary designations, labels of the origin or source of software, or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- restricts or inhibits any other user of the ICAN² Platform from using and enjoying our website and/or the ICAN² Platform;
- harvests or otherwise collects members data, including email addresses, without their consent;
- violates the usage standards or rules of an entity affected by your use, including without limitation any ISP, ESP, or news or user group (and including by way of example and not limitation circumventing or exceeding equipment use rights and restrictions and/or location and path identification detail).
You agree not to use the ICAN² Platform in a way that impacts the normal operation, privacy, integrity or security of another’s property. Another’s property includes another’s account(s), domain name(s), URL(s), website(s), network(s), system(s), facilities, equipment, data, other information, or business operations. You also agree not to use the ICAN² Platform to gain unauthorized access to, use, monitor, make an unauthorized reference to, another’s property, unless you have the appropriate express prior consent to do so. You agree to reveal your identity precisely in the portal by your name and not login in the portal using another’s identity.
Examples of prohibited actions include (without limitation): hacking, spoofing, denial of service, mailbombing and/or sending any email that contains or transmits any virus or propagating worm(s), or any malware, whether spyware, adware or other such file or program. You also agree not to use the ICAN² Platform in a way that causes or may cause any ICAN² IP addresses, ICAN² domains, or ICAN² users domains to be blacklisted.
These restrictions apply regardless of your intent and whether or not you act intentionally or unintentionally.
We may immediately suspend your access to the ICAN² Platform if you breach this ToU or don’t respond to us in a reasonable period after we’ve contacted you about a potential breach of this ToU.
You agree that the operator of ICAN² Platform is excluded from any liability for damage that is caused by the use of the system and also there is no guarantee for the availability of the services or the operational reliability.
You agree to the statistical analysis of your log data for evaluation reasons in order to improve the ICAN² portal ́s functionality.
You agree that for all uploaded content and data it is the uploading user who is responsible.
The operator of ICAN² Platform does not assume any liability for the technical quality and the content does not assume any liability for the technical quality at the content.
To protect our customers, we reserve the right to deny your access to the ICAN² Platform as it is a privately run network.
- ICAN² only shares information about vacant job positions on the Portal. ICAN² does not act as a recruitment agency and is not responsible for any employment-related decisions made on the basis of the job information published on the ICAN² Portal.
- ICAN² is not responsible for the content posted and does not check the accuracy of the content or its relevance under criminal and civil law.
- ICAN² checks the activation period entered by the user for each post and reserves the right to shorten it, without discussion, if it appears unreasonably long.
- ICAN² has the right to refrain from working with participants and/or from publishing job postings if they are not sufficiently consistent with the current focus of the Program and/or with the competitive positioning of ICAN².
- ICAN² reserves the right to delete job postings without providing reasons for doing so.
- ICAN² has the right to terminate its collaboration with individual participants without notice and at any time.
- ICAN² has the right to stop the Program at any time and without notice.
- If demand is greater than expected, ICAN² reserves the right to restrict and, where necessary, significantly delay its responses to requests and the activation of posts submitted for publishing. All requests and posts submitted for publishing are processed in the order in which they are received.
- As previously stated, this service is free of charge. However, ICAN² reserves the right to charge a fee for this service in the medium term.